Monday, January 9, 2012

Destroy Procrastination With Action

It’s the beginning of a new semester and this time around I am going to be my best self. I am a junior now and there is an aspect of school I haven’t mastered yet. Now is the time…

In the past I’ve fallen into the hole of procrastination. Procrastination is a temptation of the evil one and the consequence is misery. Although my grades turned out, the path to getting there was miserable because I was always stressed and cramming. Not to mention I never learn as much when I cram study, run to the testing center, then press delete to the information as soon as I walk down the stairs by the duck pond.

This semester I will destroy procrastination with action. No more will I inflict such horrible experiences upon myself. I will magnify my education. I will complete my work days before it is due. I will work ahead so my life can flow harmoniously. Sweet will be the reward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment